Recruit a new member and receive a $35 voucher that can be applied toward next year’s dues. This voucher must be submitted when paying next year’s dues, or members should call toll free 1-877-255-1849 to redeem (voucher cannot be submitted online).
If the new member joins online or mails their application, he or she must complete the “Referred by” field for the recruiting member to benefit from this incentive. If a member gives a gift membership, there is no reduction in the gift membership dues. The voucher has no cash value. Limit one $35 voucher per incentive year. *Must be a full (regular) membership.
Would you like to distribute our full-color membership brochure to your friends, colleagues, or customers?
Contact our Membership Department toll free to request these membership brochures at 1-877-255-1849.
Isn't it about Time for a Party?
We all enjoy inviting others into our homes to share interests and accomplishments. Beautiful collections and/or repair projects can form the basis for getting to know new people.
Consider hosting a small gathering of three or more guests in your home. Chapter membership is not necessary to participate, although chapters might consider forming groups to cohost parties.
The NAWCC will provide printed Association materials, such as membership brochures, past publications (Watch & Clock Bulletin and/or Mart and Highlights), and video programs or other resources from the Library, if requested.
Current NAWCC members receive $35 off membership renewal if you recruit a new member.
Planning Your Party:
1. Pick a date and time.
2. Report your party date to NAWCC National.
3. Create your party guest list. (Invite 10-15 to have approx. 3-6 in attendance.)
4. Extend your personal invitation by mail and/or phone two weeks prior and ask for RSVP.
5. Plan your party. Decide on simple refreshments. Ask National to supply brochures, publications, or video programs.
6. Follow up three days prior with anyone who has not RSVPed.
8. Complete the Party Feedback form and return it to National with any new member applications.