The Watch & Clock Bulletin
, a peer-reviewed journal, is published six times a year: January/February, March/April, May/June, July/August, September/October, and November/December. Each issue averages nine articles and about a dozen regular features.
The Watch & Clock Bulletin features the following:
• Fascinating articles with abundant illustrations about people and companies, and artistic and technical aspects of timekeeping
• Answers from experts to clock and watch questions
• Book and other media reviews.
• Members' opinions and comments.
• Research findings and requests.
• News and announcements of chapter, regional, and National activities
• Education news.
Special features in specific issues, include the following:
Chapter Officers are listed in every issue of the W & C Bulletin.
The March issue announces Award Recipients for the previous calendar year.
The July issue presents a Donor Recognition List
State of the Association reports from NAWCC Officers and Committees are included in the September issue.
Prospective authors should see ARTICLE GUIDELINES
on our website,
or if you have additional questions, email:
or call: 717-684-8261 ext. 206.