|The NAWCC exists to advance the art and science of horology (timekeeping). The NAWCC actively serves the public and supports its members by providing educational opportunities, encouraging preservation, facilitating research, publishing horological works, providing online venues for information exchange, and sponsoring events. The National Watch and Clock Museum and the NAWCC Library preserve a diverse collection of timekeeping artifacts, books, and archival materials. U.S. and International NAWCC Chapters also host educational events and exhibits related to horology.|
You may join by phone. Call toll free 1-877-255-1849.
From outside the United States or Canada, please call 1-717-684-8261.
Renewing Members. Click here to renew online.
To change or update your membership, please call toll free 1-877-255-1849.
A Members Services representative will complete your renewal.
International members, please call (US) 1-717-684-8261.
The NAWCC Membership Services Department is available 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (EST) Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. (EST) Friday.
New members may also use the printable
or call toll free 1-877-255-1849
to speak to our Membership department.
Become an NAWCC
Scroll down for membership levels and printable forms.
Regular Membership Benefits
• Member Insurance Services - special insurance packages available for NAWCC members! (click above)
To join, please use the PayPal option above, the printable Application below, or call toll free 1-877-255-1849 and press 5 to speak to our Membership Group.
|Business Membership Benefits
• Receive a full NAWCC membership (includes full online access; the Watch & Clock Bulletin, the MART & Highlights, and reduced rate horological magazine subscriptions)
• Your business information and website available online, via a searchable interface
• Certificate of membership
• Business membership seal in MART & Highlights Ads
• Discounts on NAWCC classes and workshops
• Free Museum tickets
See Business Membership Options and Levels
To JOIN by regular mail,
Are you fascinated with the art and science of time?
Share your passion - forward this page to a friend!